It is almost Halloween! We love seeing all the little ones (and big) get dressed up as their favorite characters! We are ready to start a new tradition here at Omaha Moms Blog, we want to see all of your kids dressed up!
Omaha Moms Blog is putting on its first Halloween photo contest of your kids to win a prize! It is fall and we are all scrambling to get in those professional pictures. How would you like to win a mini photo session from our very own OMB photographer Janna Selander!
A Mini Session with J. Selander Photography will be given to the family of the picture with the most likes! The mini session will take place on November 12th! The session will be approximately 20 minutes and you will get 3 digital images plus 25% off Christmas Cards!
- Email your Halloween Costume picture of your kid to [email protected] by midnight on October 31st, 2017.
- We strongly encourage everyone to also post them on Instagram, Facebook, and/or Twitter using the following official tags: #OMBHalloweenContest2017 and tag @omahamomsblog
- Once the contest photo album is posted live on November 1st – share it on your Facebook page and with friends and family. Make sure they like the picture in our official album to get credit!
- All of the pictures received will be posted in the album on our Facebook page by 9AM on November 1st. We will re-share the album each day until November 5th. The picture that receives the most “likes” (in our official entry album) by November 5th (8PM) will win the prize.
- The winner will be announced on November 6th!
- Pictures should be family friendly. OMB reserves the rights to use discr
etion in which pictures are posted.
- Only submit pictures to which you have the legal rights (i.e. they are your children and it’s your photograph). By sending the picture to Omaha Moms Blog, you are agreeing to have the image posted on social media.
- Each reader may submit only ONE (1) official entry per child.
- Pictures must be EMAILED to [email protected], not posted to our Facebook page. SDMB will not accept pictures posted to the page as official contest entries.
- When you email your photo, please be sure to include your name & your child’s name (first is fine) and costume title.
- Pictures must be liked in the album on our Facebook page, not on a picture that is shared. So please be sure that you are clear with your friends and family when asking them to vote! Only album image “likes” will be counted (this essentially means your friends and family have to navigate to the OMB Facebook page, scroll through the album and vote).
We can’t wait to see all of these pictures! Good luck!
A huge thank you to J. Selander Photography for sponsoring this contest. We are so excited to give one family a mini photo session!